On September 10, 2007 by Anand Subramanian. · 0 comment so far
Though this has been around for sometime, not many people look at it as a way to promote their site. Finally after a bit of debate, I decided to do a bit of article marketing myself for Shymz. So, what is this Article Marketing?
Article marketing is a type of advertising by writing short articles related to business’ respective industry. Once written, the business makes these articles freely available for distribution and publication in the marketplace. Each article contains a ‘bio box’ and ‘by-line’ which include references and contact information for the author’s business. Well written content articles released for free distribution have the potential of gaining the author business credibility within his or her market, as well as new clients (via Wiki).
Here are a few tips I think will help:
– Writing a technical article puts order in your ideas. You will have to coherent and state clear ideas and proper explanations.
– It will make you improve the way you speak.
– It will bring you visibility.
– If it’s written well it will surely help someone.
– You can prove your knowledge in your professional areas this way.
Doing this will increase my authority in the field and hence increase my sales or help the site I am trying to promote. I will update you guys when I have something on this. I am very interested in knowing if you guys have any experience on this? Have you done this before? Thumbs up or down?