On October 8, 2007 by Anand Subramanian. · 0 comment so far
Sometime back I unknowingly hid a member of my MyBlogLog Community from appearing in my recent visitors list. Later on, I felt bad about it and was looking for a way to restore/unblock that person’s face on mybloglog faces. But thanks to the great documentation of the MyBlogLog site and wonderfully helpful blog they have, it took me months to find out how to do it.
- First login to your account, and click on the home tab on the top.
- Then click the Edit settings of the site in which you want to unhide the user from.
- Look for a Manage link like this:
- Then choose the user which you want to edit and click unhide as shown below
- After that come back to this post and thank me!
Do tell me if you were able to do it successfully and have anything else to share in this regard!