I first this term from John Chow’s blog. I first thought it was some really nice sounding tagline for his blog. But as I found out from John Chow’s blog. I really have to see how far am I from reaching the dotcom mogul status.
To be considered a Dot Com Mogul you must meet all the follow requirements.
- Your income is made from the internet.
Right now, my income comes from various sources online and offline. Business, freelancing, as an executive and some share trading. No Check
- The minimum Internet income level is $10,000 per month (you can not add income from other sources to hit this $10K level)
Well, no way. I don’t even earn 1/10th of that now! Well, considering that I am only starting off earning online, so another No Check
- You have no jobs outside of the Internet
As I said before, I am working in Airtel as an executive. Yet another No Check
- You have a personal blog with your name as the domain name
Well, all the domain extentions with my name have already been taken. No Check
- Your blog must be updated at least once per week
This is done almost on a once in 2 days basis. Ah! Check
- A Google search of your name must be at the #1 spot
I am currently in number 3. Will soon have a check on this. No Check
- You must be willing to help dot com mogul wannabes
I am game in this. I am always with anyone for any kind of help! Check.
Just 2/7. Hope I can score better in the next review! What about you?