2008 was very eventful both in terms of personal life and in professional life. 12 months of rocking events which not only included memorable and historical events like organizing one of India’s biggest BlogCamp in Kerala and getting to meetup with some of the best personalities online and to more sobre ones like getting dumped, dropping out of college and other crap.
I was able to get back to my previous best of 2007 earnings and break all previous earnings after a slump in first few months of 2008. Proving my theory that living from internet income is a possibility and anyone can do it. (Though everyone won’t). And the best part was, I was able to move from a “work and earn” to a “setup and earn” passive mode of online money.
Plans for 2009
- Keep getting closer to the Mercedes (just a little more than 7 years left).
- Network with more like minds and possibly setup more joint ventures and see the sun at least once a day (as opposed to twice a week schedule currently)
- Go back to college in a different line of career.
- Stick to the plan of 4 niche sites a month.
- Bring down the number of hours spent online from 14-16 to more resonable and un-geek numbers 🙂
- Help 5 people reach at least the level of income I enjoy and groom them up. Karma!
- Take more risks with my business and stop thinking “what if…” 🙂
Hope you guys have a rocking new year and hope all your dreams, aspirations and everything else comes true. Trust me, if you think, dream and aspire for something, it will be all yours. So, if you keep thinking you are good for nothing, you know what you are going to become!!! GOOD LUCK Folks